Also new for 2005, the Triumph Thruxton clip-on Heli Bar. Designed to dramatically increase comfort while maintaining a slight forward lean for good peg, seat, and bar dynamics. Direct replacement.
Bar position has been raised 4 3/4" from the stock position. Downward angle has been reduced by 4˚ for a very natural wrist angle.
We also offset the bars 1 3/4" back at the fork tubes. This is where that "just right" feel is produced.
Included with our bars is our billet aluminum mount which locates the reservoir in the optimum position.
Our clamp design is CNC cut from solid mill spec low carbon steel. The locating bolt which positions the stock bars is retained and we have slotted the hole to allow a 2" rotation adjustment of each bar.
• Bolt-on design
• 4 3/4 Taller
• 2" Rear offset, adjustable by 2"
• No modification of the headlight mount required
• Retains all stock cables and hydraulic lines
• Silver powder coat finish
• Hollow bar ends - accepts many types of bar end dampers or mirrors